Monday, September 30, 2019

Thank you September!



Today is the last day of september, this month was filled of celebrations, well, mostly Mexican and My Birthday celebrations! Turned 45 is not easy lets see how I will handle it, meanwhile, and  I was not in the mood of celebrate (loooong story) however I have amazing friends who never allow me to give up and with almost no budget, I spent some nights partying and enjoying great time with my troupe.
Let's see what's coming next, cheers!
Happy Birthday to me!
"Why always me?" T-shirt
Cheesseeeee, buffalo boneless, olives, pickles, hummus, chips and WINE!



Celebrating in my office!

Que elegancia la de Francia (desde que vemos "Este es mi Estilo")....


Making a wish... thank u September, don't pay attention
to the background mess that my furbaby did !



No comments:

Post a Comment